* Previously Known as "Shape Normal Fix"
3ds Max Scripts to fix the Normal of selected shapes (Extrude Direction) .
Consist of 2 Scripts : 1 for Manual Fix and the Second for Auto Fix .
- Select Shapes to Fix .
- Run the First Script .
- One Left Click on any Surface to get the Normal from it , then Right Click to Exit .
Or Use the Second Script to Auto Fix Shapes Orientation .
* If you have 3d Curved Shape its better to use the First Script to do Manual Fix .
- Add Macros and its Now Compatible with 3dsMax 2022 .
How to Install :
- Drop the Downloaded file to any Max Viewport or Run it from Scripting Menu/Run Script
- You will find 2 Scripts (Shapes Normal Fix , Shapes Normal Fix - Auto)
in Category _My Scripts_ .
- UPDATE 2.4 :
- Errors when Working with Line Shapes - Fixed .
- UPDATE 2.3 :
- Errors when Adding the Macros to RightClick Menu - Fixed .
- UPDATE 2.2 :
- The Script now work in 3 Modes :
- Auto Mode : will Auto Fix the Transform of the object .
- By Face : Similar to Previous Manual Fix but now will use the normal of picked face .
- By 4 Points : First 2 Points for X-Axis , 3 and 4 for Y-Axis (Order of the Points will Determine the Axis Direction) .
- Each one of this Modes has Separate MacroScript , and there is another macro (Can be Used as Toolbar Button) contain the 3 Modes Together , (+Shift and +Control) .
- Installing this Update will Automatically Remove the Old Ones .
- You Need to Add the Macros Manually to Quad Menu or Toolbar .
- UPDATE 2.1 :
- Improved Fixed Shapes Transform Matrix (Now its 100% Correct) .
- UPDATE v2 :
- Shapes Normal Fix Undo Lead to Max Crash , FIXED.
- Add Geo Normal Fix Script , (Similar to Manual Shapes Normal Fix But for Geometries) .
- UPDATE 1 :
- Keep Fixed Shapes Interpolation .
- Make the Macros Visible/Enabled When the Selection Contains Shapes .