Simple 3dsMax Script for Placing the Working Pivot on Surface or By 1 , 2 or 3 Points .
"Coordinates Shortcuts.mcr" this file Contains 3 Macros, for Fast Coordinate Switching .
- Coordinate Center Cycle : Cycling the 3 Types of Coordinate Center .
- Coordinate System Cycle : Cycling the Coordinate System Between [View/Local/Working]
- Coordinate System-Pick : Pick Object to be used as Coordinate System .
- +CONTROL : Pick Object to Set Working Pivot [Transform] to its Transform .
- +Alt : Pick Object to Set Working Pivot [Position] to its Position .
For Best Result Assign keyboard shortcuts for this macros (Something Like : Alt+C/V/X) .
- Add a MacroScript to Set Working Pivot to [Picked Object Transform], (Working Pivot Placer Button +Alt).
- Add a MacroScript to Cycle Between Working Pivots which used by this Script [By Surface/ By Points/ By Object], (Working Pivot Placer Button +Ctrl or add Shortcut to "Working Pivot Cycler").
- Place Working Pivot on Surface was not Saved to be restored later when Cycling - Fixed.